William Morris Tree of Life Midnight Tapestry Cushion
SKU: 05218 | County Collection
WHY WE LOVE IT.
- The black background of this cushion really defines and accentuates the detail and colouring of the leaves
- ‘Midnight’ is the very latest colourway to be released. The background is predominantly black (with hints of dark green), making it very much on trend with the movement that we are seeing towards darker accent pieces, furnishings and interiors.
- Not only is this one of William Morris’s most famous designs, but it has to be one of the most timeless and versatile designs too – being just as much at home in Country houses with a traditional or modern country décor as it would be amongst a more contemporary setting
- Each cushion is filled with a removable luxury curled feather and down filler
- Filling materials meet the flammability requirements of The 1988 Safety Regulations BS5852, Source 2
- The tapestry is finely woven by Master Craftsmen on Jacquard Tapestry Looms in the traditional weaving region of Flanders, Belgium
- The tapestry fabric is then meticulously sewn together and hand-finished in England with a luxurious British velvet back and a concealed zip
45cm x 45cm
86% Cotton, 8% Polyamide, 6% PolyesterBritish velvet
Removable curled feather & down filler
We aim to dispatch your order within 24h Monday - Thursday*.
UK MAINLAND / COLLECTION
FREE Standard Delivery over £75*
Standard Delivery (up to 5 working days) £4.99*
Collect FREE from THATCH, Trawden, Lancs
Standard Delivery £10.00*
Standard Delivery £15.00*
International Orders please contact us.
* During periods of seasonal demand, delivery times may be subject to delays with our couriers. If uncertain, please check with ourselves at time of order.
Should you change your mind about an item, we are happy to offer an exchange or a refund. All we ask is that you return the item to us in an unused state and in its original packaging within 14 days of receipt.
Please click here to view our full Returns & Refunds Policy.