William Morris Strawberry Thief Blue Birds Tapestry Cushion
SKU: 05418 | County Collection
WHY WE LOVE IT.
- Released for AW18/19, the colourway ‘Blue Birds’ has a very modern and fresh approach to colour
- The hard wearing nature of the fabric will ensure that the cushion maintains its aesthetic look for many future years
- The brighter colours of this new ‘Blue Birds’ colourway look exceptionally smart against the very dark navy background of the cushion
- ‘Strawberry Thief’ has its own story in that the design is thought to have stemmed from the thrushes that Morris found eating the fruits from the kitchen garden of his countryside home, Kelmscott Manor in Oxfordshire
- Despite it being one of Morris’s most expensive fabrics when it was first produced in 1883, its cost did not deter his customers, which led to ‘Strawberry Thief’ becoming his most successful fabric. To-this-day, ‘Strawberry Thief’ remains highly popular as its whimsical design continues to enchant
- Each cushion is filled with a removable luxury curled feather and down filler
- Filling materials meet the flammability requirements of The 1988 Safety Regulations BS5852, Source 2
- The tapestry is finely woven by Master Craftsmen on Jacquard Tapestry Looms in the traditional weaving region of Flanders, Belgium
- The tapestry fabric is then meticulously sewn together and hand-finished in England with a luxurious British velvet back and a concealed zip
45cm x 45cm
86% Cotton, 8% Polyamide, 6% PolyesterBritish velvet
Removable curled feather & down filler
We aim to dispatch your order within 24h Monday - Thursday.
UK MAINLAND / COLLECTION
FREE Standard Delivery over £75*
Standard Delivery (up to 5 working days) £4.99*
Next working day £15.00
2 working days £10.00
Collect FREE from THATCH, Trawden, Lancs
Standard Delivery up to 5 working days £9.99*
International Orders please contact us.
* During periods of seasonal demand, delivery times may be subject to delays with our couriers. If uncertain, please check with ourselves at time of order.
Should you change your mind about an item, we are happy to offer an exchange or a refund. All we ask is that you return the item to us in an unused state and in its original packaging within 14 days of receipt.
Please click here to view our full Returns & Refunds Policy.