Small Chunni Chopping Board
SKU: 09217PK2 | Sustainable & Handmade
WHY WE LOVE IT.
- Functional as well as attractive to look at
- Style with other sizes and styles of boards to create both depth and visual interest on your countertop
- Made from sustainable mango wood – once the trees have stopped producing fruit, they are cut down and made into useful products such as these boards. More mango trees are planted in their place to continue to provide fruit
- Smooth rounded sides
- Also available in Medium
- Hanging hole/loop in the handle
- Being a natural product, the colour and grain of each board will vary
- Wash in warm soapy water, rinse and dry immediately. To nourish and protect the wood, you can rub a food grade mineral oil onto the surface with a clean dry cloth prior to use and periodically thereafter. This may alter the colour of the wood
Overall Height 37.5cm x W 15cm
Sustainable Mango Wood
See “Need to know” section above
We aim to dispatch your order within 24h Monday - Thursday*.
UK MAINLAND / COLLECTION
FREE Standard Delivery over £100*
Standard Delivery (up to 5 working days) £4.99*
Collect FREE from THATCH, Trawden, Lancs
Standard Delivery £10.00*
Standard Delivery £20.00*
International Orders please contact us.
* During periods of seasonal demand, delivery times may be subject to delays with our couriers. If uncertain, please check with ourselves at time of order.
Should you change your mind about an item, we are happy to offer an exchange or a refund. All we ask is that you return the item to us in an unused state and in its original packaging within 14 days of receipt.
Please click here to view our full Returns & Refunds Policy.