SKU: 05820 | Sustainable & Handmade
WHY WE LOVE IT.
- Sophisticated and shapely, the Rochford is a classic and timeless vase that offers beauty in simplicity
- Owing to its narrower opening, this vase lends itself beautifully for displaying long stems such as lilies
- Hand-blown from recycled glass, the Rochford sits on a small base to elevate its design, whilst grooved sides provide just enough interest to delight. The stright-cut rim provides a clean, sleek finish to fully complement its shapely form
- The vase contains no seams
- The vases may have beautiful imperfections or irregularities which are inherent of their hand-blown process and of being made from recycled glass. It is this that gives them their individual organic style
H 30.5cm x Diam. 22.5cm (at widest point).
Top Diam. 11.5cm
Base Diam. 11.5cm
Hand wash in warm soapy water
We aim to dispatch your order within 24h Monday - Thursday*.
UK MAINLAND / COLLECTION
FREE Standard Delivery over £75*
Standard Delivery (up to 5 working days) £4.99*
Collect FREE from THATCH, Trawden, Lancs
Standard Delivery £10.00*
Standard Delivery £15.00*
International Orders please contact us.
* During periods of seasonal demand, delivery times may be subject to delays with our couriers. If uncertain, please check with ourselves at time of order.
Should you change your mind about an item, we are happy to offer an exchange or a refund. All we ask is that you return the item to us in an unused state and in its original packaging within 14 days of receipt.
Please click here to view our full Returns & Refunds Policy.