Naryla Tealight Holder
SKU: 12817S | Sustainable & Handmade
Also available as a lantern.
WHY WE LOVE IT.
- The mango wood has its very own natural beauty which makes each lantern unique in its own way
- The well designed bulb shaped glass fits snugly into the mango wood base, creating a nice secure lantern. The design of the glass also makes it ideal for use outdoors to enjoy alfresco dining
- It's size and stylish design makes it an ideal tealight holder to add to the shelves of built-ins or to dress both side and coffee tables, where its gentle curves can be used to soften the straight edges of the coffee table books that it is placed upon
- Felt pad on base
- You are buying the smaller tealight lantern as shown in the picture
- The candle plate has a rust effect for a time-worn feel and will hold a standard tea light
- The removable glass surround may have minor, yet beautiful imperfections which are inherent of the mouth blown process and of being made from recycled glass. It is this that gives them their individual and organic style
H 14cm x 13cm Diam. (at widest point)
Base Diam. 12cm
Sustainable Mango Wood & Recycled Glass
Clean with a soft dry cloth
We aim to dispatch your order within 24/48h Monday - Friday*.
UK MAINLAND / COLLECTION
FREE Standard Delivery over £100*
Standard Delivery (up to 5 working days) £4.99*
Collect FREE from THATCH, Trawden, Lancs
Standard Delivery £10.00*
Standard Delivery £20.00*
International Orders please contact us.
* During periods of seasonal demand, delivery times may be subject to delays with our couriers. If uncertain, please check with ourselves at time of order.
Should you change your mind about an item, we are happy to offer an exchange or a refund. All we ask is that you return the item to us in an unused state and in its original packaging within 14 days of receipt.
Please click here to view our full Returns & Refunds Policy.