SKU: 09821 | Handcrafted in England
The Kielder Woodland is a stunning range of individually hand-turned solid oak trees. Lovingly handcrafted in England, the Kielder Woodland is made up of two large and two small trees, each thoughtful and complementary in their design.
Their smooth curves, inscribed lines and clean, crisp silhouettes, have all been crafted with great attention to detail, bringing a natural textural element in an effortless and minimal form to the home that extends far beyond winter.DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE.
- Discover the collection here
- Handcrafted in England from a single, solid piece of sustainably sourced oak, each tree is made to order and usually ships within 5 days
- The trees come packed in their own box, making them perfect to offer as a gift. Please be aware that these are not toys and shouldn't be given to children as play things
- Being made from a natural material ensures that the wood grain and tone will vary per tree, giving each one the uniqueness that nature intended. Being handcrafted ensures that each tree is individual and individual to you
Small: H 10cm (approx.)
Large: H 17cm (approx.)
2 Large / 2 Small
Wipe with a clean, soft, dry cloth
We aim to dispatch your order within 24/48h Monday - Friday*.
UK MAINLAND / COLLECTION
FREE Standard Delivery over £100*
Standard Delivery (up to 5 working days) £4.99*
Collect FREE from THATCH, Trawden, Lancs
Standard Delivery £10.00*
Standard Delivery £20.00*
International Orders please contact us.
* During periods of seasonal demand, delivery times may be subject to delays with our couriers. If uncertain, please check with ourselves at time of order.
Should you change your mind about an item, we are happy to offer an exchange or a refund. All we ask is that you return the item to us in an unused state and in its original packaging within 14 days of receipt.
Please click here to view our full Returns & Refunds Policy.