Edha Chopping Board
SKU: 09317PK4 | Sustainable & Handmade
WHY WE LOVE IT.
- Great for creating a display on your work surface by mixing different styles and sizes together.
- Made from sustainable mango wood – once the trees have stopped producing fruit, they are cut down and made into useful products such as these boards. More mango trees are planted in their place to continue to provide fruit
- Smooth rounded sides
- Being a natural product, the colour and grain of each board will vary
- Hand wash in warm soapy water, rinse and dry immediately. To nourish and protect the wood, you can rub an edible oil such as olive oil or walnut oil onto the surface with a clean dry cloth. This may alter the colour of the wood
Overall Height 28cm x W 11.5cm
See “Need to know” section above
We aim to dispatch your order within 24/48h Monday - Friday*.
UK MAINLAND / COLLECTION
FREE Standard Delivery over £100*
Standard Delivery (up to 5 working days) £4.99*
Collect FREE from THATCH, Trawden, Lancs
Standard Delivery £10.00*
Standard Delivery £20.00*
International Orders please contact us.
* During periods of seasonal demand, delivery times may be subject to delays with our couriers. If uncertain, please check with ourselves at time of order.
Should you change your mind about an item, we are happy to offer an exchange or a refund. All we ask is that you return the item to us in an unused state and in its original packaging within 14 days of receipt.
Please click here to view our full Returns & Refunds Policy.