Charu Recycled Glass Vase
SKU: 05219X | Sustainable & Handmade
WHY WE LOVE IT.
- We love how the rim of each vase has an unevenness that reflects its hand crafted nature and relaxed aesthetic
- The style of this vase is suited for simple, yet structural arrangements. It is particularly effective when used with just a few stalks of dried grass
- Alternatively, the vase can be filled with a single elegant faux stem, which can be splayed out so that its delicateness offsets the chunky glass; making a highly effective, minimalist display
- The vases may have beautiful imperfections or irregularities which are inherent of their mouth-blown process and of being made from recycled glass. It is this that gives them their individual organic style
H 32cm x Diam. 15cm
Hand wash in warm soapy water
We aim to dispatch your order within 24/48h Monday - Friday*.
UK MAINLAND / COLLECTION
FREE Standard Delivery over £100*
Standard Delivery (up to 5 working days) £4.99*
Collect FREE from THATCH, Trawden, Lancs
Standard Delivery £10.00*
Standard Delivery £20.00*
International Orders please contact us.
* During periods of seasonal demand, delivery times may be subject to delays with our couriers. If uncertain, please check with ourselves at time of order.
Should you change your mind about an item, we are happy to offer an exchange or a refund. All we ask is that you return the item to us in an unused state and in its original packaging within 14 days of receipt.
Please click here to view our full Returns & Refunds Policy.