Apejo Grey Large Marble Board
SKU: 00318LPK2 | Handmade by Artisans
WHY WE LOVE IT.
- Makes a perfect gift for the discerning food lover and dinner party enthusiast
- Provides a statement piece for the kitchen and a sophisticated and elegant way in which to serve a great variety of antipasti at the table
- The combination of two natural products brought together form one very stylish board with a tactile finish that is both practical, hard wearing and beautiful
- Looks absolutely stunning when combined with any of the boards from our comprehensive range to create those finishing home styling details to your open shelving or kitchen worktop/splashback
- Also available in White Marble
- A handmade and fair trade item using sustainable Mango Wood
- The tapered sides of this board make it an extremely easy board to carry from kitchen to tabletop
- Being a natural product, the characteristic swirls and veins within the marble will vary between boards, as will the grain and colouring of the Mango Wood
L 35.5cm x W 22cm x D 2cm (Marble Length 28cm)
Marble & Sustainable Mango Wood
Grey Marble & Natural Mango Wood
Hand wash only, wipe clean with a damp cloth.
Never submerse in water or soak.
Please do not use abrasive cleaners or harsh chemicals.
Cannot be used in the microwave or oven.
We aim to dispatch your order within 24/48h Monday - Friday*.
UK MAINLAND / COLLECTION
FREE Standard Delivery over £100*
Standard Delivery (up to 5 working days) £4.99*
Collect FREE from THATCH, Trawden, Lancs
Standard Delivery £10.00*
Standard Delivery £20.00*
International Orders please contact us.
* During periods of seasonal demand, delivery times may be subject to delays with our couriers. If uncertain, please check with ourselves at time of order.
Should you change your mind about an item, we are happy to offer an exchange or a refund. All we ask is that you return the item to us in an unused state and in its original packaging within 14 days of receipt.
Please click here to view our full Returns & Refunds Policy.