Tamau Reclaimed Shoe Last (Pair)
SKU: 13517PK2 | Sustainable & Handmade
WHY WE LOVE IT.
- We think these look great when placed on window sills
- A decorative piece with history makes these shoe lasts an extremely attractive accessory to have in your home
- These shoe lasts bear all the original size markings along with the scuffs and scrapes of their former working life
- Some may have a metal sole plate, while others may not
- All shoe lasts vary in colour, style and size – therefore the measurements provided are representative of a typical pair
H 9cm x L 28cm x W 9cm (all at largest point)
Natural Wood – Shading can vary
Wipe with a soft dry cloth
We aim to dispatch your order within 24/48h Monday - Friday*.
UK MAINLAND / COLLECTION
FREE Standard Delivery over £100*
Standard Delivery (up to 5 working days) £4.99*
Collect FREE from THATCH, Trawden, Lancs
Standard Delivery £10.00*
Standard Delivery £20.00*
International Orders please contact us.
* During periods of seasonal demand, delivery times may be subject to delays with our couriers. If uncertain, please check with ourselves at time of order.
Should you change your mind about an item, we are happy to offer an exchange or a refund. All we ask is that you return the item to us in an unused state and in its original packaging within 14 days of receipt.
Please click here to view our full Returns & Refunds Policy.