Medium Chunni Chopping Board
SKU: 16817PK2 | Sustainable & Handmade
WHY WE LOVE IT.
- Functional as well as attractive to look at
- Style with other sizes and styles of boards to create both depth and visual interest on your countertop
- Made from sustainable mango wood – once the trees have stopped producing fruit, they are cut down and made into useful products such as these boards. More mango trees are planted in their place to continue to provide fruit
- Smooth rounded sides
- Also available in Small
- Hanging hole/loop in the handle
- Being a natural product, the colour and grain of each board will vary
- Hand wash in warm soapy water, rinse and dry immediately. Allow to fully air dry before storing. An application of a food grade mineral oil prior to use and periodically throughout use will help to protect and nourish the wood. Doing so may deepen the colour of the wood whilst enhancing its grain.
Overall Height 50cm x W 16cm x D 1.5cm
Sustainable Mango Wood
See “Need to know” section above
We aim to dispatch your order within 24/48h Monday - Friday*.
UK MAINLAND / COLLECTION
FREE Standard Delivery over £100*
Standard Delivery (up to 3 working days) £5.95*
Collect FREE from THATCH, Trawden, Lancs
Standard Delivery £8.50*
Standard Delivery £20.00*
International Orders please contact us.
* During periods of seasonal demand, delivery times may be subject to delays with our couriers. If uncertain, please check with ourselves at time of order.
Should you change your mind about an item, we are happy to offer an exchange or a refund. All we ask is that you return the item to us in an unused state and in its original packaging within 14 days of receipt. Does not apply to cosmetics and detergents.
Please click here to view our full Returns & Refunds Policy.
Unless stipulated on the product page or any other areas of the website, all products listed on our website are ready to ship from warehouse in the UK.