Tamau Reclaimed Wooden Box
SKU: 00118PK2 | Sustainable & Handmade
WHY WE LOVE IT.
- Having a passion for reclaimed items, we love how each one is individual and bears its own scars that form individual identity marks of its past
- Some have been know to add their own fixings to the back and wall mount them either vertically or horizontally and use them as a shelving unit
- Forget the crates pretending to be old! If you love originality, then these reclaimed boxes are definitely for you. Being full of character and each one being different, these are perfect for creating your own original style which will ooze rustic charm
- We can think of a multitude of uses, but our favourites would be to store all your favourite magazines in, create a stunning display with various sizes of vintage stoneware pots or place terracotta pots inside that have been planted up with Spring bulbs or Polyanthus
- As these are reclaimed, handmade and original, no two are alike in build. As a result, the measurements will vary from box to box
- Being old, any original strapping that remains has rusted and the wood may contain splits, cracks or even writing and lettering from its former use
External: H 17cm x W 34cm x L 45cm
Wood with partial metal strap
Weathered wood & metal
Wipe with a clean damp cloth
We aim to dispatch your order within 24h Monday - Thursday*.
UK MAINLAND / COLLECTION
FREE Standard Delivery over £75*
Standard Delivery (up to 5 working days) £4.99*
Collect FREE from THATCH, Trawden, Lancs
Standard Delivery £10.00*
Standard Delivery £15.00*
International Orders please contact us.
* During periods of seasonal demand, delivery times may be subject to delays with our couriers. If uncertain, please check with ourselves at time of order.
Should you change your mind about an item, we are happy to offer an exchange or a refund. All we ask is that you return the item to us in an unused state and in its original packaging within 14 days of receipt.
Please click here to view our full Returns & Refunds Policy.