SKU: 02820 | Sustainable & Handmade
WHY WE LOVE IT.
- The large shapely stature of the Ardley allows it to stand alone for a simple moment whilst lending a light and airy feel
- With its classic apothecary silhouette, the Ardley is perfect for filling with seasonal flowers or simply to add a layered element to your coffee table styling
- The glass does not contain any seams which provides a clean look
- The vases may have beautiful imperfections or irregularities which are inherent of their mouth-blown process and of being made from recycled glass. It is this that gives them their individual organic style
H 32cm x Diam. 18cm
Top Diam. 13.5cm (external)
Hand wash in warm soapy water
We aim to dispatch your order within 24/48h Monday - Friday*.
UK MAINLAND / COLLECTION
FREE Standard Delivery over £100*
Standard Delivery (up to 3 working days) £5.95*
Collect FREE from THATCH, Trawden, Lancs
Standard Delivery £8.50*
Standard Delivery £20.00*
International Orders please contact us.
* During periods of seasonal demand, delivery times may be subject to delays with our couriers. If uncertain, please check with ourselves at time of order.
Should you change your mind about an item, we are happy to offer an exchange or a refund. All we ask is that you return the item to us in an unused state and in its original packaging within 14 days of receipt. Does not apply to cosmetics and detergents.
Please click here to view our full Returns & Refunds Policy.
Unless stipulated on the product page or any other areas of the website, all products listed on our website are ready to ship from warehouse in the UK.